Molly and Tiki

Molly and Tiki
10 weeks

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fashion Plate!

Tiki received a gift yesterday from Helen.
.Doesn't she look cute?
 I'm glad she was wearing something since it was colder outside than it looked.
She made it very clear that twice with the sweater was enough for her,  Just like babies, she does not like putting anything over her head. Too bad, the sweater was so pretty.  We passed it on to Helen's little Charlotte.
Today, we met Lucy.  I think they will make good playmates.  Lucy's mom said that that park area is full of dogs in the summer.   I can hardly wait!
The walking is going much better now that I am using her collar with the leash instead of the harness.  I am able to have her walk beside me most of the time. She isn't pulling very much at all.
It is so cute when she comes back home from her walk she runs around the living at max speed and then rolls around on the rug.  She is laying down, recuperating for all that action now.
Update on the training...sometimes she goes outside and sometimes on my bedroom carpet but mostly we are still using the pads. "Nature's Miracle" has become my best friend.  Any tips on training an older Bichon, 3 years will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment