Molly and Tiki

Molly and Tiki
10 weeks

Monday, January 17, 2011

My other companion

Meet Lacey aka 'Critter'.  We share Lacey's home with her.  Since Tiki has joined our family Lacey has been dethroned. Five weeks later she is still greeting Tiki with a loud hssss or a baritone growl.  Tiki doesn't react but I think she feels rather sad that they are not good friends.
Lacey will be 17 in April and was born in my place.  So I've had her since birth and I know she resents this "furry intruder" in her space.
My hope is that one day soon Lacey will allow Tiki into her fold and they will become the best of friends. 
Margo, ever the peacemaker, wanting everyone happy.

1 comment:

  1. Lacey is a very pretty cat. It's amazing how long cats can live. my last two lived for 18 and 19 years.

    ReplyDelete