Molly and Tiki

Molly and Tiki
10 weeks

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not Just Another Sofa

I couldn't resist this sofa bed for my little Tiki.  It fits in so well with the living room decor!

We went for a short walk so Tiki could dip her paw in the snow.  We both decided that the dry sidewalk was the best place to be walking.

The other day we had a standoff over the sweater of many colours.   Tiki held her ground not budging an inch.  I said no sweater, then no walk.  Guess who won?  I didn't like the design of the sweater and I can see why Tiki does not want a sweater pulled over her head.  Maybe I should start making doggie coats, sweaters and whatever.  I do, however think Tiki does need some boots.

2 comments:

  1. Is Lacie the only normal person in your family? (These people who spoil their pets!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little sofa. it's so cute. too bad about the sweater. she looks so good in it but there's no telling some people's (or dog's) taste in fashion.
    i wonder if you have to be careful if it snows a lot. you might lose her in it.

    Lee mentioned someone named Lacie. who is that?

    ReplyDelete